The Prime Attach Industrial Clam/Brush Grapple is an absolute “beast mode” style grapple made for multi purpose use. Clean up brush, dig out roots, large rocks, concrete work, logs and more! Features a large 51″ bite with two 3,000 PSI hydraulic cylinders and serrated teeth design for clamping power. The replaceable digging/excavator teeth make this a popular grapple because of the versatility it brings to the job site. We don’t mess around like others and cut corners with cheap foreign hoses we use Domestic Parker hoses and fittings! Comes with universal flat faced couplers (unless other requested) and can be adapted to your tractor or loader as well.
Industrial Clam/Brush Grapple
- Domestic Parker hoses and fittings
- Full quick attach plates
- Commercial grade steel
- All pivot points are greasable
- Replaceable digging/excavator performance teeth
- Reinforced gusseted tines
- Universal flat faced couplers
- Common Sizes: 66"; 74" and 82"
- 3/4" Grade 50 steel bottom tines
- 1/2" Grade 50 steel top tines
- Fully gusseted frame top and bottom
- Massive 51" opening to get the job done!
- 2x 3,000 PSI Hydraulic Cylinders for bite
- Serrated teeth on clam to hold in debris of all kinds