The Commercial-Grade Low Pro Snow Bucket was designed for better visibility, easy access in and out of the skid loader, and to be able to haul the same capacity as the original Snow Bucket, despite the shorter height. The Low Pro Snow Bucket is 24” tall and 52” deep. The bucket is fabricated with 3/16” thick material and the sides are fabricated with 5/16” thick material. This bucket also comes with a 3/4“ x 6” reversible bolt-on cutting edge, giving it a much longer lifespan.
Commercial Grade Low Pro Snow Pro
- Reversible bolt-on cutting edge for a much longer life span
- The bucket holds a high volume for large moving capacity
- The bucket is constructed with 3/16" thick steel
- All come with 3/4" x 6" bolt-on reversible cutting edge
- 1/2" support straps throughout
- Universal quick attach plate
- Contact us if you would like a custom size
- All come with 3/4"x6" Bolt on Reversible Cutting Edges
- 8' Snow bucket holds 1.8 Cubic Yards
- Available in 7', 8' widths
- End Plate Thickness 5/16"
- 1/2" Support Straps Throughout