The rock and brush grapple has a similar base as the rock bucket except it has two 3,000 psi independent working cylinders for grabbing objects. The 3/8″ material with 3″ spacing between tines enables dirt to fall through while holding on to the larger loads. The 1/2″ Grade 50 hardened cutting edge provides additional strength to the tines so you can easily grab and move material securely with our all reinforced outside tines and all grease able pivot points. Add cylinder covers to literally protect that cylinder up to 95%!
Rock and Brush Grapple
- Domestic Parker hoses and fittings
- Full quick attach plates
- Bolt-on removable side plates
- Commercial grade steel
- Reinforced outside tines
- All pivot points are greasable
- Precise visibility cut outs
- Optional bolt-on cylinder covers
- Common sizes: 62",68”,74",78" and 84"
- Spacing between tines: 3"
- Side plate width: 1/2"
- Steel tine width: 3/8"
- Grade 50 cutting edge: 1/2"
Click here to view the manual for the Rock and Brush Grapple